Updated Office Hours
Monday-Friday 9 am- 5 pm
- Saturdays: In person office visits have been suspended. A provider will remain on call between the hours 8 am-noon for urgent acute illnesses. At the provider’s discretion, a Tele Visit might be warranted.
Same day appointments will be scheduled for:
- Emergency Room (ER) or Urgent Care Follow-ups
- Complex medical problems or illnesses of more than 3 days duration
- New patients (if the schedule allows)
- Walk-In Appointments exceeding the clinic’s capacity for the day.
Walk-In Clinic – Suspended
WALK-IN CLINIC IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
International Travelers/Domestic Travelers Out of State
If your family has recently traveled internationally/domestically out of state OR have had close contact with a known Coronavirus (COVID-19) patient.
DO NOT ENTER THE OFFICE.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FIRST SO THAT WE CAN ASSIST YOU.
Please note we are making changes to minimize your risk of exposure and maximize your safety.
Well Check Ups will be seen in Main Medical Office (unit f & g)
General Illnesses-Unit A (upstairs medical office)
Respiratory and fever illnesses will be seen outside Suite A in their car or lawn area
TeleVisits are available now as well
In light of current Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we ask that:
Each sick patient be accompanied by only 1 adult unless absolutely necessary
Exceptions may be made for newborns, well child checks, and consult appointments, assuming that each adult themself feels physically well (see below)
Unless they are being seen in the office, no additional children be brought into the office unless absolutely necessary
If a patient’s parent/guardian is themself feeling unwell, please have a family member without symptoms of illness bring the child into the office. If this is not possible, please let our staff know when making the appointment so that we can take appropriate precautionary measures if needed
Go to the CDC Website for more information